« Home | Xbox360 Core System » | The hunt for the stolen Xbox360 » | Real Networks making games for Xbox360 Live » | Launch titles named for 360 » | The Xbox360 in three colors » | Xbox360 Controller for sale on ebay » | The Xbox360 Display Case » | Xbox360 Display Case » | Xbox360 to have two versions » | xbox360 dashboard screenshot » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

3 Million xbox360 's to be sold in the first 3 months

Microsoft is expecting 3 Million xbox360 's to be sold in the time span of just 90 days after the world wide release of the system. Chief Financial Officer, Bryan Lee also included the estimate that people would spend $1.5 Billion the first 3 months for other xbox360 products - like Xbox Live.

That good news, it shows that the U.S. game maker is on the top of it's game. It also shows that when it comes to products like these the U.S. can deliver.

I reserved an Xbox 360 in sept. and now the store is telling me that Microsoft won't release but 6 game stations to his store. I already paid in full for this system so my son would have the ONLY thing he wants for christmas. Thanks for disapointing my son on chrismas morning!!!! Merry Fricking Christmas..... Sandy Branham

this is a crappy scam to create a mad rushof people tring to get one.. I will not buy a new one now. I hate bill gates and am going to buy the new play station

I am really dissapointed in a company I have supported for the last 15 years. I even stood in line at BestBuy only to have the door closed in my face because they did'nt have enough even for the people who slept outside in the rain. I will not buy his system now and I will wait until spring for the ps3. I am also seriously contemplating becoming a Mac person.

well i think that they would sell more than 10million if they prepared moer becasue right now their is such a shortage and all you cn buy is contolers and stuff but not the system!

i think bill should get more of these machines out in the stores soon it would be your best bet everyone i know wants one and can't get it you would almost sell out of everything you put in the stores. Get these in the STORES BILL!

I also agree with everyone else. This is just another scam to get parents in trouble this Christmas. I hate that they make such a big deal out of the product and then not make enough for the consumer. This is a real disappoinment to the world!

I change the last comment, this is a real disappoinment to many many kids!

thats good news for microsoft while they get rich we play vidio games

My son pre-purchased an Xbox 360 with hard drive and received his at midnight the day of release. He got home, there was no hard drive in the box (which the box shows), and we keep getting the runaround from Microsoft, they say they will call back and don't, they say it has been shipped and it hasn't; they keep saying his claim looks closed, because once it shows shipped it is out of their hands; they always come back and say there is a problem with shipping. This has been going on since 11/22 at 12:15 a.m. I plan on consulting the BBB today and may sue just because they are not replacing a defective product that has been paid for, nor are they even responding to us. Good luck to anyone else who has to go through this.....Disgruntled in Henderson

I JUST GOT MY 360 AFTER A MONTH OF BEING PISSED OFF BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I RESERVED IT I DIDNT GET IT WHEN IT LAUNCHED. BUT NOW I GOT IT AND ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD. TO EVERYONE ELSE BE PATIENT AND BEFORE U KNOW IT YOU'LL HAVE IT AND BE MAKING SWEET LUV TO IT LIKE I DO EVERY NIGHT!

Post a Comment